- Book Discussion 1st Wednesday 10:00-12:00: *1/2 Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. *1/16 Born a crime: Stories from a South African Childhood by Trevor Noah.
- Toddler Story Time every Tuesday 10:30 with Ms. Kaela.
- Make & Take Craft every 2nd Wednesday of the month with Ms. Kaela 3:00.
- North Coast Writers every 3rd Saturday 10:00-12:00.
- E-device Help with Diana every Thursday 8:30-10:00.
- Basic Computer Help with Debra every 1st and 3rd Thursday 8:30-10:00.
- Paws to Read 4:00 every 2nd Friday of the month.
- Chair Yoga 11:30-12:30 every Tuesday.
- Meditation 10:30-12:00 every Friday. Ruth Cherry will lead the first Friday of every month.
- Fibromyalgia Support Group 11:00-12:00 every 4th Wednesday
SPECIAL EVENTS in January
- 1/8-2/12 (Tuesdays) 9:30. Young Yoga. 6 week sessions. Ages 18 mos-6 yrs. Must register at the desk. Bring a mat.
- 1/5: 10:00 Database knowledge with Diana. All ages welcome.
- 1/12: 12:00-2:00 Vision Boards. All ages welcome.
- 1/23: 3:30-4:30 Library Legos. Ages 3-12.
The 2019 Book Sales will be held on Saturday, March 23rd and Saturday, September 28th!