Skip to content
Monthly Schedule of Events
SPECIAL EVENTS in August
- 8/15: 10:30 Community Drum Circle. All ages.
- 8/15: 1:00 Movie in the Library, “Bohemian Rhapsody”. Rated PG-13. We provide the popcorn.
- 8/17: 1:00 Art with Ingrid Goelz. Adults.
- 8/24: 9:00 Youth Craft Workshop. (Preparation & information seesion for upcoming Craft Fair on 9/21)
- 8/24: 1:00 Family Movie in the Library, “The House with a Clock in Its Walls ”. Rated PG. We provide the popcorn.
- 8/28: 3:30 Library Legos. Ages 3-12.
- 8/31: 1:00 String Trio with Hilary Clark (cello), Maurice Sklar (violin), & Michael Whitson (viola).
ONGOING EVENTS in August
- Book Discussion 1st & 3rd Wednesday 10:00-12:00:
*8/7 “Circling the Sun” by Paula McLain.
*8/21 “My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She’s Sorry” by Fredrik Backman
- Toddler Story Time every Tuesday 10:30 with Ms. Kaela
- Make & Take Craft every 2nd Wednesday of the month 3:30. (8/14)
- North Coast Writers every 3rd Saturday 10:00-12:00 (8/17)
- E-device Help with Diana every Thursday 8:30-10:00.
- Basic Computer Help with Debra every 1st and 3rd Thursday 8:30-10:00.
- Paws to Read every 2nd Friday of the month 1:30. (8/9)
- Chair Yoga 11:30-12:30 every Tuesday.
- Meditation 10:30-12:00 every Friday. Ruth Cherry will lead the 1st & 3rd Friday of every month.
- Fibromyalgia Support Group 11:00-12:00 every 4th Wednesday of the month (8/28)
The next 2019 Book Sale will be held on Saturday, September 28th!
Please “like” our page (Friends of the Morro Bay Library) and you can follow all the latest news and updates from the Friends.