Skip to content
Monthly Schedule of Events
- Book Discussion 1st & 3rd Wednesday 10:00-12:00: *4/3 How to Stop Time by Matt Haig.
*4/17 The Hellfire Club by Jake Tapper.
- Toddler Story Time every Tuesday 10:30 with Ms. Kaela.
- Make & Take Craft every 2nd Wednesday of the month 3:00.
- North Coast Writers every 3rd Saturday 10:00-12:00.
- E-device Help with Diana every Thursday 8:30-10:00.
- Basic Computer Help with Debra every 1st and 3rd Thursday 8:30-10:00.
- Paws to Read 4:00 every 2nd Friday of the month.
- Chair Yoga 11:30-12:30 every Tuesday.
- Meditation 10:30-12:00 every Friday. Ruth Cherry will lead the 1st & 3rd Friday of every month.
- Fibromyalgia Support Group 11:00-12:00 every 4th Wednesday of the month.
- Library Legos 3:30-4:30 every 4th Wednesday of the month.
SPECIAL EVENTS in april
- 4/6: 10:00-1:00 Touch-A-Truck. All ages.
- 4/12: 1:00 Sharing Spring Succulents with the SLO Botanical Garden. All ages are welcome.
- 4/13: 11:00-1:00 Annie’s Poetry Workshop. Space is limited. Sign up now! Adults only.
- 4/17: 4:30 John Lindsey, PG&E meteorologist. All ages welcome.
- 4/18: 1:00 Movie in the Library, “The Green Book”. Adults only please. We provide the popcorn.
- 4/20: 1:00 Allegria Winds. All ages encouraged to attend!
- 4/27: 11:00 Family Paint with Ki.
- 4/27: 1:00 Family Movie in the Library, “Incredibles 2”. We provide the popcorn.
The next 2019 Book Sale will be held on Saturday, September 28th!
Please “like” our page (Friends of the Morro Bay Library) and you can follow all the latest news and updates from the Friends.