Skip to content
Monthly Schedule of Events
- Book Discussion Wednesday 10:00-12:00:
*2/6 Beneath a Scarlet Sky by Mark Sullivan.
*2/20 *Cuesta Book of the Year* Black Dove: Mama, Mijo, and Me by Ana Castillo.
- Toddler Story Time every Tuesday 10:30 with Ms. Kaela
- Make & Take Craft every 2nd Wednesday of the month with Ms. Kaela 3:00
- North Coast Writers every 3rd Saturday 10:00-12:00
- E-device Help with Diana every Thursday 8:30-10:00.
- Basic Computer Help with Debra every 1st and 3rd Thursday 8:30-10:00.
- Paws to Read 4:00 every 2nd Friday of the month. *Cancelled this Month*
- Chair Yoga 11:30-12:30 every Tuesday.
- Meditation 10:30-12:00 every Friday. Ruth Cherry will lead the 1st & 3rd Friday of every month.
- Fibromyalgia Support Group 11:00-12:00 every 4th Wednesday of the month.
SPECIAL EVENTS in February
- 2/8 1:00 Love Collage. Space is limited. Sign up now! Adults only.
- 2/9 10:30 Make a Valentine. All ages welcome.
- 2/9: 1:00 Mexican Tin Art. Space is limited. Sign up now! Ages 13 & up.
- 2/16: Centennial Movie in the Library, “The Oyster Princess.” Adults only please. We provide the popcorn.
- 2/20: 4:00 Blues History through Music with Valerie Johnson & Al B. Blue
- 2/23: 12:30-2:30 Teen Fused Glass. Ages 13-18.
- 2/27: 3:30-4:30 Library Legos. Ages 3-12.
The 2019 Book Sales will be held on Saturday, March 23rd and Saturday, September 28th!
Please “like” our page (Friends of the Morro Bay Library) and you can follow all the latest news and updates from the Friends.