Monthly Schedule of Events
- Book Discussion 1st Wednesday 10:00-12:00: *11/7 We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves by Karen Joy Fowler.
- Toddler Story Time every Tuesday 10:30 with Ms. Kaela
- Make & Take Craft every 2nd Wednesday of the month with Ms. Kaela 3:00
- North Coast Writers every 3rd Saturday 10:00-12:00
- E-device Help with Diana every Thursday 8:30-10:00 (except 11/22)
- Basic Computer Help with Debra every 1st and 3rd Thursday 8:30-10:00.
- Paws to Read 4:00 every 2nd Friday of the month
- Chair Yoga 11:30-12:30 every Tuesday.
- Meditation 10:30-12:00 Friday 11/2, 11/9, 11/30.
SPECIAL EVENTS in November
- 11/3: 12:00 Tween Journal Making.
- 11/2-11/3: Stuffed Animal Sleepover.
- 11/7: 3:00-5:00 Games & Crafts. All ages welcome.
- 11/10: 1:00 Adult Jewelry Class.
- 11/16: *ALL LIBRARIES CLOSED FOR TRAINING
- 11/17: 12:00-2:00 Make Robots Happen. Ages 8-14.
- 11/22-11/23: *Happy Thanksgiving!*
- 11/28: 11:00-12:00 Fibromyalgia Support Group. All are welcome.
Please “like” our page (Friends of the Morro Bay Library) and you can follow all the latest news and updates from the Friends.