Monthly Schedule of Events
- Book Discussion 1st Wednesday 10:00-12:00: *10/3 My Absolute Darling by Gabriel Tallent.
- Toddler Story Time every Tuesday 10:30 with Ms. Kaela
- Make & Take Craft every 2nd Wednesday of the month with Ms. Kaela 3:00
- Mystery Book Discussion 3rd Wednesday 10:00-12:00: *10/17 No Man’s Nightingale by Ruth Rendell.
- North Coast Writers every 3rd Saturday 10:00-12:00
- E-device Help with Diana every Thursday 8:30-10:00.
- Basic Computer Help with Debra every 1st and 3rd Thursday 8:30-10:00.
- Paws to Read 4:00 every 2nd Friday of the month
- Chair Yoga 11:30-12:30 every Tuesday.
- Teen Virtual Reality 3:30-5:30 every 1st Tuesday of the month. Ages 13-18 please.
- Meditation 10:30-12:00 every Friday.
SPECIAL EVENTS in October
- 10/6: 10:00-12:00 Children’s Craft Fair.
- 10/6: 1:30 Family Movie in the Library. “Show Dogs”. This movie is rated PG. All ages!
- 10/13: 11:30 Pyjama Drama. Ages 6 & under recommended.
- 10/13: 1:30 Hilary Clark, Cellist. All ages welcome.
- 10/18: 1:00 Movie in the Library. “Book Club”. This movie is rated PG-13. Adults only please.
- 10/20: 1:00 Spectral Visions of the North Coast with local historian, Dan Krieger.
- 10/20: 4:00 Make Astronomy Happen. All ages welcome.
- 10/24: 11:00-12:00 Fibromyalgia support group. All are welcome.
- 10/24: 4:00 Humane Heroes with Woods. All ages welcome.
- 10/27: 1:00 Bats in the Library!!
- 10/31: 10:00-6:00pm Trick or Treat @ the Library
Please “like” our page (Friends of the Morro Bay Library) and you can follow all the latest news and updates from the Friends.