Monthly Schedule of Events
*Please be advised that due to the the SLO County workers strike, ALL branches of the SLO County Library system will be closed on December 11th, 12th, and 13th.*
- Book Discussion 1st Wednesday 10:00-12:00: *12/5 A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles.
- Toddler Story Time every Tuesday 10:30 with Ms. Kaela *canceled for 12/11*
- Make & Take Craft every 2nd Wednesday of the month with Ms. Kaela 3:00. *canceled for 12/12*
- North Coast Writers every 3rd Saturday 10:00-12:00
- E-device Help with Diana every Thursday 8:30-10:00. *canceled for 12/13*
- Basic Computer Help with Debra every 1st and 3rd Thursday 8:30-10:00.
- Paws to Read 4:00 every 2nd Friday of the month. *canceled for 12/14*
- Chair Yoga 11:30-12:30 every Tuesday. *canceled for 12/11*
- Meditation 10:30-12:00 every Friday.
SPECIAL EVENTS in DECEMBER
- 12/1: 11:30 Tweens Paint with Ki.
- 12/1: 1:30 Central Coast Aquarium. All ages welcome.
- 12/7: 1:00 “Play with Paint” with Ingrid Goelz. Adults only.
- 12/8: 11:00 Morro Bay Estuary “Bugs”. All ages welcome.
- 12/8: 1:00 Book Talk with Ruth Cherry, PhD.
- 12/14: 3:15 Morro Bay High School Chamber Choir holiday performance. All ages welcome.
- 12/15: 1:30 Symphony of the Vines duet. All ages welcome.
- 12/19: 11:00 Holiday Treats with Carrie from Buttercup Bakery. Adults only.
Please “like” our page (Friends of the Morro Bay Library) and you can follow all the latest news and updates from the Friends.